- mini muscle man
- mini torso
- ½ head (muscle, brain, and upper respiratory)
- blood vessel flat torso
And a reminder of what is already in the collection:
- 2 microscopes
- muscle leg
- muscle arm
- mini articulated skeleton
- 1/2 disarticulated skeleton
- A&PI slides for all three practicals
- A&PII slides for all three practicals
- Bio 120 slides for all three practicals
- Micro slides: prokaryote only
These items are for use in the library only; you can’t take them home. A time limit may be invoked if there is a lot of student demand—so plan early and don’t wait until the week before your practical! Sharing with your classmates is encouraged.
To sign out a model or a box of slides, just sign in at the circulation desk and ask the staff for what you need. Your Goodwin ID will be held at the desk while you use the models or slides.